Tuesday, July 22, 2008

#9 Really Useful Blogs; finding new feeds

Well, I have already picked my "Circle of the Wise" when I chose Joyce Valenza's NeverEndingSearch, Kathy Schrock's Kaffeeklatch, Dr. Bishop's Librarian Philosopher, and two others from SLJ for Google reader.

I enjoyed the article by CoolCatBlogger on evaluating good blog sites to read for professional development. I did not find Technorati as easy as I thought just because there is too much information.

I found offbeat, quirky news from Topix.net; port-a-potty paradise, colorful news topics, which I loved.

BTW-I was able to teach another teacher about school databases & how to translate the info into Spanish & Mandarin for her students during my internship today. It was exciting.

Also, a computer tech showed me her moible modem. It looks like a flash drive and BAM! Internet access anywhere (practically).

No comments: