Monday, July 28, 2008

#16 Wacky Wikis

I now know why this is taking me so long, I have had to sign up for a ymail account to do the blogs, Google tools, Avatars, & continue to have my sbc account. Each time the computer has to reconfigure settings going from ymail to sbcglobal. AAHHHHH! I don't have time to waste my time! Okay, I'm done ranting & raving...

A wiki can be like a community newspaper where everyone can write or participate. I saw the example of a high school wiki complete with blogs. I wasn't able to open the PB Video gallery, but would have liked to have seen how to use the features & upload photos.

I think I will definitely try to use various wikis for Pre-K concepts; Science, math, language, Spanish for teachers to share their websites & ideas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that your community newsletter/wiki idea is inspired!