Monday, July 28, 2008

#19 Web Winners

I like to look around before I buy or try anything, so I browsed Web Winners tonight, instead of just picking one & getting into it I tried the following:
Aprendiendo EspaƱol - 3rd best educational website winner for teaching spanish via podcasting, kinda racey for school agers.
Docstoc - legal, educational, buisness, technical documents to copy & use.
Hairmixer -chick site
PBwiki - just to see the background; business, educational uses to have open documents available for use.
Social - Ask what are you doing? in English or Japanese, social IM, which I learned about from a tech podcast I found when taking other tech course last summer.
Web Dev -mashups, but very cool, keep an eye on these things called YahooPipes which aggregrates, combines, & mashes tools from web to create something unique. Loved the winery one, would be great for a bike tour.

Saw del.icio.us, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Pbwiki, Rollyo all there!

No comments: