Wednesday, July 30, 2008

# 23 Yeah Me!

I feel like I've really accomplished something......giving birth, a mararthon, something major....
I will answer the questions.
1. discoveries - learning cool tools to help me professionally; Google docs. del. icio.us bookmarking, photosmart.
2. I will continue with this program, though at a much slower pace, with iHCPL - 23 Things at Harris County Public library & introduce this to our staff, starting with about 4 willing victims.
3. To work this program, I had to do a lot of unexpected things. I had to sign on for many accounts. I ended up just copying the sign-in page with password, user name & what it was for for my notebook. I also had to get my lap top back on line, & figure out my att sbc yahoo & yahoo mail account problem. These things were extremely time consuming. Also, since I am older, it took me several tries to accomplish anything.
4. The concept & format are great! I wouldn't change a thing. Everyone should know & learn about all of the content in the 23 things.
5. Yes, I would love to participate in another discovery program like this.
6. What an experience!
7. Going to comment.......
Thanks!

2 comments:

VWB said...

Congratulations on completing this technology adventure...hope you have all kinds of exciting new adventures using some of these tools with your kids!

michelle said...

Thanks! I appreciate your support & comments. I am looking forward to sharing everything I've learned!